Watercolor: In Deeper Pursuit
Want to more understand pigments, mixing colors, glowing glazes and wet-into-wet? This beginning-intermediate to intermediate 6-week spring series will travel through value and color wheel review, then move into landscape (hopefully a plein air adventure, weather permitting), greens, design and corrections. Come swim in the wet, juicy world of watercolor, demos, homework and silliness included. Basic watercolor and drawing skills suggested.
“I’ve learned more in the two hours with Elaine than years of buying books and looking at web sites.” – J.B., previous student
- DATES — Fridays, April 24th thru May 29th, 2015
- TIME — 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- WHERE — Ashland Art Center’s Main Classroom
- ADDRESS — 357 E. Main Street, Ashland, OR
- FEE — $180.00
- MATERIALS LIST — provided upon registration
- In person with Elaine at Studio 13, upstairs at Ashland Art Center
- Or write elainefrenettlivecom
- Or call Elaine at 541-944-2196.